OC Genie II
Just press the OC Genie button or enable OC Genie II function in BIOS menu, the CPU performance (P67 series) or the 3D performance of IGPU (H67/H61 series) will be highly improved. Whether users want to watch a high bit-rate HD movie or go online gaming, both can be enjoyed with image performance that is smoother and lag-free!
-EXclusive OC Genie detect hardware configuration
-Intelligently auto set clock/voltage of CPU and memory or IGPU
-Increase overall system performance in 1 second
B3 Stepping Ready
To fix intel’s 6 Series chipset design error, the SATA problems in its 6 Series chipset, MSI implements the latest Intel B3 Stepping 6 Series chipset on its Z68/P67/H67 motherboards for fixing SATA problems in the Intel Series 6 chipsets. Consumers can now identify the latest MSI Z68/P67/H67 motherboards equipped with the Intel B3 Stepping chipset with the MSI B3 Stepping Ready logo. This provides a more confident way to identify your next-generation P67/H67 motherboard.
World’s 1st PCI Express Gen 3 motherboard brand*
With ultra-high 32GB/s transfer bandwidth, PCI Express Gen 3 provides a 2X faster transfer rate than the previous generation, this delivers amazing capabilities for true next generation extreme gaming
-Increased efficiency and compatibility
-Extreme performance for current and next gen PCI Express cards
Intel 22nm CPU Ready
Designed to be compatible with 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3/ Pentium®/ Celeron® processors for LGA 1155 socket
Mobile consumer appliances are getting more and more attention in current day fast moving life style, with smart phones and tablets almost becoming a fashion accessory. However, many ordinary personal computers cannot charge some of these devices, making it diificult to stay connected. The MSI Super Charger is a Windows resident program capable of revising the power supply mode of your USB port to become more powerful. Once your phone or tablet is connected to your USB port, the Super Charger sends a signal to initiate its charging circuit, making it a really smart and convenient charging solution for mobile computing needs.
Note: Only front red USB ports support charger function after system off
Live Update 5
MSI LIVE Update 5
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
-Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/V/Utility Update
-Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
Compared to common motherboard wchich need extra BIOS chips, MSI’s M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn’t need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The Stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up you PC.
– Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
– Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
– Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
Winki 3 is a free Linux-based O/S which is based on the Linux core. With an ultra-fast booting speed and a multi-language interface, the built-in Winki 3 provides an easy-to-use internet environment that includes the most popular functions such as internet surfing, web mail, instant messaging, picture browsing, and more. It’s the most practical way to be online in the shortest time.
– User friendly & totally free applications
– Power on to run applications in 25 seconds
– Multi-language interface support
All Solid Capacitors
Capacitors are the most important component for electronic product’s power supply. The quality of the capacitors can impact the stability of the entire system and risk of product failure. Currently there are two types of capacitors, electrolytic capacitors and solid capacitors. Compared to electrolytic capacitors do not have any liquid materials inside, and thus will not suffer a leak which would infringe upon the product’s stability. With such benefits is it no wonder that solid capacitors are very important for product quality’s improvement.
Click BIOS Concept
Click BIOS Concept is based on the new UEFI technology which supports todays latest hardware. From faster booting to supporting large hard drives with a capacity of over 3TB. MSI’s Click BIOS can be controlled with both a keyboard, but it also supports mouse control which simplifies navigating and manipulating system settings.
• 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3/ Pentium®/ Celeron® processors for LGA 1155 socket.
• Intel® H61 (B3) Chipset
• Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600* DRAM, 16GB Max
– Supports Dual channel mode
*DDR3-1600 MHz is only supported with Intel® Ivy Bridge processors
• 1 PCI Express gen3 x16 slot, supports up to PCIe 3.0 x 16 speed
• 1 PCI Express gen2 x1 slot
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® H61 (B3) chipset
– Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
– Supports four SATAII ports (SATA1~4) by H61 (B3) PCH
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC887
– Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
– Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
– Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
Internal I/O Connectors
– ATX 24-Pin power connector
– 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
– CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
– Front panel audio connector
– Front panel connector
– 1 x chasis intrusion connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
– 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
– 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
– 1 x Serial port connector
– 1 x Parallel port connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse port
– 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
– 6 x USB 2.0 ports
– 1 x Graphic Card port
– 1 x DVI-D port
– 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
– 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
• The motherboard BIOS provides “Plug & Play” BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
Dimension: 22.6cm(L) x 17.3cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor