- All Products
- GRAPHICS ASUS RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 (90YV0HH2-M0NA00)
GRAPHICS ASUS RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 (90YV0HH2-M0NA00)/shop/gc-asus-rtx3050-90yv0hh2-m0na00-graphics-asus-rtx-3050-8gb-gddr6-90yv0hh2-m0na00-5773
(6mths Warranty on Mining)
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce RTX™ 3050 8GB GDDR6 brings ultra high frame rates for today’s most popular titles.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
- A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperatures.
Packs a PunchThe ASUS Phoenix GeForce RTX™ 3050 derives its name from a high performance output in a robust package. A large single fan takes advantage of our Axial-tech fan design and a dual-ball bearing fan that lasts twice as long as sleeve-bearing alternatives. To raise the bar, each card is manufactured using our fully-automated Auto-Extreme Technology manufacturing process and put through a 144-hour gaming stress test. If you're looking for a long-lasting companion to power you through years to come, look no further than the ASUS Phoenix.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, strongerA large Axial-tech fan features a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Precision automated manufacturingAuto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tuneThe ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.