Ultra-Compact for Up-to-Date Devices
Designed with M.2 2280 form factor (80 × 22 x 3.5 mm), compact-sized and case-less A55 M.2 2280 SSD perfectly fits into tiny-and-thin devices such as ultrabooks, tablet computers and mini PCs.
Enhanced Performance for Intensive Workloads
Equipped with high-quality synchronous NAND flash chips and SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, the A55 M.2 2280 offers impressive transfer rates of up to 560/530 MB/sec read/write. So if you need an instant upgrade solution for everyday computing applications or multitasking demands, the A55 is your perfect solution. Its intelligent SLC cache technology can boost writing performance to even higher peaks – for transfer rates at lightning speed!
Intel®SRT Supported for Flexible Configuration
Not only fast, also smart! Intel® Smart Response Technology (ISRT) enables flexible computer configuration for improved overall performance and efficiency. It automatically identifies and stores your most frequently used applications to the SSD, while leaving your hard drive full of storage capacity. Ah! So you can combine a small-capacity SSD with a high-capacity HDD and enjoy an upgrade solution that won’t cost you an arm and a leg. (Mind you, you still need them, especially your arm for operating your upgraded, super-fast computer….)
Free-Download of SSD Health Monitor Tool – SP Toolbox Software
Easily monitor your new SSD’s health with our free-download Software – SP Toolbox. Run performance tests on the A55 M.2 2280, get an overall function evaluation, or check detailed information about your device, including used space, device temperature, total bytes written, and many more.
For Peace of Mind – Guaranteed Reliability and Stability
The A55 M.2 2280 supports TRIM, NCQ and S.M.A.R.T. command. It also ensures stability and overall system reliability with built-in automatic error correction (ECC), average rewriteable storage block technology (Wear Leveling) and bad block management.
- Capacity: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB
- Dimensions : 22.0 x 80.0 x 3.5mm
- Weight: 8g
- Form Facto: M.2 2280-D5-B-M
- Interface : SATA III 6Gbps
- Performance Read: (max.)560MB/s (ATTO)
- Performance Write: (max.)530MB/s (ATTO)
- MTBF (est) 1,500,000 hours
- Operating Temperature 0°C-70°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C-85°C
- Note :Performance results may vary, depending on system platform, software, interface, and capacity.
- M.2 (NGFF) design suitable for ultrabooks, tablet computers, and mini PCs
- SLC cache technology for performance boost and longer lifespan
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (ISRT)
- Free download of SP Toolbox Software for efficient device monitoring
- Supports multiple functions including S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system and ECC technology for higher data transmission safety
- Supports TRIM command and NCQ