The PRO Series motherboards fit in any PC. Quality you can trust with top performance and clever business solutions are key aspects of these motherboards. Make your life easier and boost your business with the super stable, reliable and long-lasting PRO Series motherboards.
Unmatched memory performance and stability
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
SECURE AND RELIABLE UEFI BIOS SOLUTION
This next generation UEFI BIOS is completely rebuilt and features a plethora of system builders’ favorite options. From M-Flash for easy BIOS flashing to advanced data protection & system security, CLICK BIOS hands you the tools to fully protect and optimize the system.
Through smart design and optimizations for Windows 10, CLICK BIOS is faster than ever. By reducing the use of graphics in the UEFI shell, it boots faster, reacts faster and adds a smooth experience when changing settings. Smart categorizing of functions and settings make this the easiest BIOS you’ll ever see.
Next gen UEFI BIOS
Perfect for system builders
Easy to use
Windows 10 optimized
Packed with security features
STABLE, SECURE NETWORKING*
Featuring Network Genie for easy to use bandwidth optimizing
Allows you to change applications’ traffic priority
Perfect for cloud computing and data syncing
Dark Choke uses the special core design and allows the Dark Choke to run at a lower temperature with higher capacity and better power efficiency and stability.
With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
Reduction in moisture absorption helps prevent “Conductive Anodic Filament”. Untreated PCB’s can have 10x higher failure rate.
All key components used in MSI motherboards have all passed military testing ensuring stable operation in the harshest environments.
Carefully selected materials, multiple PCB layers and shielding result in the best circuit protection for MSI motherboards.
Each and every I/O port is protected against the hazards of Electro Static Discharge.
All MSI motherboards comply with strict American FCC regulations and reduce the impact of Electromagnetic Interference.
MSI EZ Debug LED is an easy troubleshooting tool using 3 LEDs to indicate CPU / Memory / VGA operation every time you boot up your system. Run into trouble? Use the LEDs to easily identify the source of your problem and get back into operation quickly.
ENHANCED CPU OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION
Onboard overcurrent protection prevents overcurrent and short-circuit damage of the CPU and other components. There shows a warning message let’s you know that overcurrent protection is activated for easier troubleshooting.
VGA ARMOR: REINFORCED PCI EXPRESS SLOT
With the increased size and weight of modern high end graphics cards, traditional PCI Express slots often show signs of bending or even breaking. Meet VGA Armor, strengthened PCI Express slots using more solder points to make sure you never have to worry about breaking off any of the slots.
TOTAL FAN CONTROL
Total Fan Control gives you complete control of all your fans connected to the motherboard, through a revolutionary and easy to use interface.
Full control of fans through 4-pin fan headers
Real-time monitor fan speeds & temperatures
Intuitive, easy to use application design
Log fan speed, voltage and temperature status
2X FRONT USB 3.1 GEN1
With a clever placed USB 3.1 Gen1 front pin header, available on MSI motherboards, you can connect up to 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices directly to the front of your PC Chassis. This way you can easily enjoy fast USB speeds without having to use the hard-to-reach USB ports on the rear.
LEGACY VGA VIDEO SUPPORT
To support professional monitors, TV’s, beamers and other displays, this MSI motherboard features a VGA video output. No matter what screen type you want to connect, using a dedicated graphics card or an onboard connector, MSI motherboards have you covered.
Enjoy awesome 4K UHD (2160p ultra-high definition) video playback with MSI motherboards.
This motherboard is equipped with a HDMI port supporting the latest 4K Ultra-HD 4096×2160p resolution @ 24Hz to provide a breathtaking visual experience.
Be sure to take full advantage by connecting your devices to the optimized ports:
USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
USB 2.0 ports
• Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
* Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® H110 Chipset
• 2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 32GB
– Supports DDR4 2133 MHz
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports Non-ECC, un-buffered memory
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs
* DDR4 2133 MHz and higher memory modules will only run at maximum of DDR4 2133 MHz on XMP mode due to Intel® chipset limitation
* Please refer to Compatibility reports for more information of compatible memory.
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
• 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
• 1 x HDMI™ ports, support a maximum resolution of 4096×[email protected], 2560×[email protected]
– Support for HDMI™ 1.4 version.
• 1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048×[email protected], 2048×[email protected], 1920×[email protected]
• Intel® H110 Chipset
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
• Intel® H110 Chipset
– 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
– 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
• Realtek® ALC887 Codec
• 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
• 1 x Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit LAN controller
Back Panel I/O Ports
– 1 x PS/2 mouse port
– 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
– 2 x USB 2.0 ports
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
– 1 x HDMI™ port
– 1 x VGA port
– 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
– 3 x audio jacks
Internal I/O Connectors
– 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
– 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
– 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
– 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
– 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
– 1 x 4-pin system fan connectors
– 1 x Front panel audio connector
– 2 x Front panel connectors
– 1 x TPM module connector
– 1 x Serial Port connector
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
– 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Dimension: 8.9 in. x 6.8 in. (22.6 cm x 17.3 cm) Micro-ATX Form Factor