5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPECPE510
- Built-in 13dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 23dBm/200mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
TP-LINK’s 5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE510 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE510 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE510 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30℃ (-22℉) to +70 ℃ (158℉).
Qualcomm Atheros enterprise 560MHz CPU
High power Tx and high sensitivity Rx radio front-end design
Advanced Antenna System
Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna
Dedicated metal reflector ensures higher gain
and lower noise interference
V-Pol Co-polarization Pattern
H-Pol Co-polarization Pattern
15km+ Wireless Data Transmission
Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission, covering a range of 15km+ , tested in the field.
TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be
so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user
experience. To mitigate these effects, the CPE510 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
CPE510 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily
manage all the devices in their network from a single PC – Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery,
status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
User-friendly web-based management system allows professionals to do more specific configurations.
5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPE CPE510
Built-in 13dBi Dual-polarized
AP / Client / Repeater / AP Router /
AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
6KV Lightning Protection
Weather Proof Enclosure
15KV ESD Protection
Passive PoE Adapter
* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
** Protection against lightning and electro-static discharge may be achieved through proper product setup, grounding and cable shielding. Refer to the instruction manual and consult an IT professional to assist with setting up this product.
*** Power supply distances are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual power supply distance will vary as a result of 1) AP status, including transmit power, connected devices and network traffic along with 2) cable properties, including type and texture, and 3) environmental factors, which include temperature and humidity.