- All Products
- Portable HD SP A30 2Tb
Portable HD SP A30 2Tb/shop/phd-sp-a30-2tb-portable-hd-sp-a30-2tb-2506
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
All-Around Data Protection
Wrap It And Go
The Armor A30's protective silica gel bubbles, which are symmetrically placed around the perimeter, transform into exterior slots for the cable to be stored and dually function as a handle. This convenient wrap-around cable design prevents cable misplacement and allows for easy portability as a handle function – so you can just wrap it and go.
Military-Grade Protection From Daily Mishaps
The Armor A30 incorporates a shock-resistant silica gel design, from the internal structure to the exterior surface, adding an extra shield to withstand drops and bumps. Furthermore, it has passed testing in compliance with the stringent US military MIL-STD-810G (transit drop test) standards, to give you tough and durable protection from the mishaps of daily life.
A Neat And Functional Pattern
The Armor A30 features a distinguished yet subtle hexagonal pattern, which covers the PHD's surface. This design helps to protect it from scratches that naturally occur from regular use. It's a neat pattern that shines in the light, while also doubling as a completely functional feature.
Super-Speed USB 3.2 Gen 1: Edit, Transfer, Move On
With super-speed USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface, the Armor A30 delivers swift read and write speeds. Up to 5Gbps cuts the time needed to edit or transfer large files, including HD graphics and videos, to get the job done faster so you can move on to the next project.
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Dimensions: 134mm x 87.5mm x 18.6mm
- Weight: 181g - 205g (by capacity)
- Material: Rubber + Plastic
- Color: Black/Orange, White/Grey, Black/Black
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 & USB 3.0, USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 64-Bit, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x
*Reformatting required for use with Mac OS
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 70°C
- Operation Voltage: DC 5V
- Patent: TW Patent:D160484
- Certification: CE/FCC/BSMI/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS/KCC/RCM