- All Products
- SSD Samsung 990 PRO M.2 2280 PCIE 4.0 NVMe 1Tb
SSD Samsung 990 PRO M.2 2280 PCIE 4.0 NVMe 1Tb/shop/ssd-m-2-990pro-1tb-ssd-samsung-990-pro-m-2-2280-pcie-4-0-nvme-1tb-8572
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2-6 Business Days
The Ultimate SSD
Reach max performance of PCIe® 4.0.
Experience longer-lasting, opponent-blasting speed.
The in-house controller's smart heat control delivers supreme power efficiency
while maintaining ferocious speed and performance,
to always keep you at the top of your game.
* PCIe 4.0’s best theoretical sequential read is 8000 MB/s - 990 PRO reaches 7,450 MB/s as of Q3, 2022.
PCIe 4.0 speed maximized
Huge speed boost.
40% and 55% faster random read/write speeds than 980 PRO - up to 1400K/1550K IOPS,
while sequential read/write speeds up to 7450/6900 MB/s reach near the max performance of PCIe® 4.0.
Fly high in gaming, video and 3D editing, data analysis, and more.
* Sequential and random write performance was measured with Intelligent Turbo Write technology being activated. Intelligent Turbo Write operates only within a specific data transfer size.
Performance may vary depending on SSD’s firmware, system hardware & configuration, and other factors. For detailed information, please contact your local service center
* Test system configuration: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor [email protected], DDR4 3600MHz 16GBx2 (PC4-25600 Overclock),
OS - Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Chipset - ASRock-X570 Taichi
* To maximize the performance of the 990 PRO, please check whether your system supports PCIe®4.0 at the Intel or AMD website.
*4TB to be released in 2023.
Breakthrough power efficiency
More power-efficient performance.
Higher performance usually consumes more power.
But, 990 PRO uses less power with over 50% improved performance per Watt over 980 PRO.
This low-power design makes max PCIe®4.0 performance possible with optimal power efficiency.
* 980 PRO Sequential Read/Write - 1,129/877 MB/Watt,
990 PRO Sequential Read/Write - 1380/1319 MB/Watt based on the internal test result of the 1TB capacity model.
Speed beyond the heat. The nickel-coated controller and cutting-edge thermal control algorithm manage heat for unwavering performance. The heat spreader label controls NAND chip heat, while Dynamic Thermal Guard keeps temperatures optimal.
The champion maker
The best gameplay experience.
A more than 55% improvement in random performance enables faster loads
for ultimate gaming realism on PS5 and DirectStorage PC games.
* DirectStorage technology from Microsoft loads games faster than before by leveraging the multiple GB/sec speed of modern NVMe SSDs.
* Results are based on a comparison with Samsung 980 PRO
Unlock the full power of 990 PRO.
Samsung Magician software's user-friendly suite of
optimization tools always gets you the best SSD performance.
Protect valuable data, monitor drive health,
and get important updates. Your personal SSD toolkit.
World’s No.1 Flash
Experience superior performance and reliability you only get from the world's No.1 flash memory brand since 2003. All components and firmware are produced in-house, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, for integrated start-to-finish quality you can trust.
Source: 2003~2021 OMDIA data - NAND suppliers' revenue market share.