Large Color Screen
Enjoy a bigger and clearer view
320×302 pixel resolution creates an exquisite visual display, making all incoming calls, messages, and reminders extremely clear.
Craft and wear your lifestyle on your wrist
50 watch faces are available to suit your mood and outfit, or you can upload your own photos for a more personalized watch face. The Bip U also supports animated watch faces that make every glance at your watch a unique experience.
5. Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 50+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
Customizable Watch Face Modular6
Highlight what’s important to you
Select and display information important to you on your watch home screen, such as time, date, weather, heart rate, and more, with the customizable modular.
Designed for all-day comfort
An ultra-light design you can barely feel when striving for peak performance.
Stay smart while you swim
Water-resistant up to 50 meters, you can wear the Bip U for swimming and it will record your achievements even under water.
with High-precision GPS3
Letting you exercise
at a higher level
The Bip U records your exercise data to help you work out at a higher level. You can check your walking distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other key factors such as whether you are exercising in your fat burning zone or cardiopulmonary strengthening zone based on your heart rate, as well as providing instant alerts when your heart rate gets too high.
3. Only Amazfit Bip U Pro has built-in GPS; Amazfit Bip U supports connection with mobile phone GPS.
Blood-oxygen Level Measurement1
Grasp a new metric of health
This smart watch is equipped with a newly upgraded biological optical tracking sensor, the BioTrackerTM 2, that supports measurement of blood-oxygen saturation. When feeling unwell, under mental stress, engaged in intensive workouts such as marathons and gym sessions, or in high-altitude and hypoxic environments, you can immediately measure your blood-oxygen saturation and understand your physical state.
Sleep Quality Monitoring
Improve sleep quality for
The watch accurately monitors your sleep status, including those of deep sleep, light sleep, REM, awake time, and afternoon naps 7, and interprets the characteristics to provide you a sleep quality score and insights for improvement.
Heart Rate Tracking8
Monitor your heart rate 24/7
The Bip U can maintain 24-hour heart rate monitoring. With its proprietary BioTrackerTM 2 PPG biological optical sensor, the Amazfit Bip U delivers accurate heart rate measurements.
PAI™ Health Assessment System9
Compile vital health data into a simple score
PAI™ is a health evaluation system that uses algorithms to transform complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into numerical value, and presents this data to users.
PAI’s functionality is not limited by the time, place, or form of exercise. In addition, it creates a customized health evaluation system for each user based on their unique health data, offering everyone a unique experience.
9.The HUNT Fitness Study project has proved that people who continue to maintain a PAI vitality index above 100 have a lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes.
Train your breathing to
regulate stress levels
The watch supports stress monitoring and can provide breathing training to help balance your stress levels, so that you can know when you need to rest and relax.
Menstrual Cycle Tracker
Receive alerts and plan ahead
The Amazfit Bip U can help you record your menstrual and ovulation periods, and alert you before they arrive so that you can plan ahead and avoid disruptions.
Outstanding Battery Life4
Extend your adventure
When fully-charged, you can relax and enjoy potentially more than a full week of travel or work without worrying about chargers. Enjoy from five to nine days of activity and progress with one less charger in your bag.
Up to 9-day battery life.
Up to 5-day battery life.
Make Everything Easier
- Dimensions: 40.9 x 35.5 x 11.4mm
- Weight: 31g (with strap)
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Strap material: Silicon rubber
- Strap length: 118mm (long version), 76mm (short version)
- Strap width: 20mm
- Waterproof rating2: 5 ATM
- Display: 1.43″ full color IPS LCD, 72% NTSC (typical), resolution 302×320
- Touch screen: 2.5D glass + anti-fingerprint coating
- Sensors: BioTracker™ 2 PPG Biological Optical Sensor
: Acceleration sensor
: Gyroscope sensor
: Geomagnetic sensor (Amazfit Bip U Pro only)
- Microphone: Yes (Amazfit Bip U Pro only)
- Positioning: GPS (Amazfit Bip U Pro only)
- Bluetooth: BT5.0/BLE
- Battery: 230mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (Typical value)
- Charging time: About 2 hours
- Charging method: Clip / 2-pins POGO pin
- Battery Life: Typical usage scenario: 9 days4
- Operating system: RTOS
- Supported devices: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
- Accessories: Clip dock, user manual
- App: Zepp App (formerly known as the Amazfit App)